- DO NOT require pre-registration.
- You can purchase a HW Class Pass or drop in to one class.
- You can find a description of our various Open Yoga Classes here.
If you have done yoga before you are welcome to attend any of the classes offered on our Open Class Schedule.
If you have NO prior Yoga experience and wish to attend one of the Open Yoga classes, we recommend you begin with the 6 week long Introduction to Hatha Yoga Course.
If you have NO prior Yoga experience and are are unable to attend the Introduction to Hatha Yoga Course, or you wish to begin right away in an Open Yoga Class, we recommend you take any of the Gentle Restorative classes on our Open Class Schedule.
- Require pre-registration.
- These are sequential classes and are in a workshop format where you can deepen your understanding of the subject. Please check dates on the Courses page of this website.
A Pass is valid for all Open Yoga Classes. Our special discounted passes are available twice a year during our Open Houses in January and June.
Passes have an expiration date, but if you have a medical condition and you cannot use your pass we will extend it as much as needed.
Once we receive your information, you will find your BCBS class card in the lobby which you will be required to sign and date at every class you attend.
You can pay with your Independent Health or Blue Cross Blue Shield Flex Spending card at the studio.